Sunday, December 7, 2008

And so the card got declined....

Don't you hate it when that happens? Oh well...I just needed to call the bank. . . problem solved. Today (we'll start @ 230 this morning) I couldn't sleep, so FINALLY @ around 4, I fell asleep. Woke up @ 715, got ready for church, made myself some coffee, and off we went. First service w/ Pastor Rodney Finch (Calvary Chapel Cary), Second service with the youth group (Steve Harris) and then we went to lunch with Pastor Rodney's daughter Shannel, and his granddaughter Zoe. We then went to Target to kill some time, and there is NO better place to kill time, (and waste money) than Target. We had to be at the church @ 3 for pizza, and to leave for what would be one of the best "shows" i've ever been to. Shane and Shane, Bethany Dillon, and Phil W. It was AMAZING! I've never seen Shane and Shane Live, and I've only heard Bethany Dillon on the fish (95.9) and since I NEVER listen to 'the fish'- I didn't really know any of her songs. Phil is always nice to hear from and talk to. It never gets old seeing him with this outstanding ministry, and a beautiful wife, whom I love (Mrs.Mallory Wickham), compared to the nerdy kid with glasses when we were little. It's always fun. Got to talk to him for awhile, acted as his bodyguard to his table, and watched as people stood in line for however long it was going to take to just shake his hand. What a blessing. ANYWAYS. Pictures of the trip to come, maybe tomorrow. 

In His grip, 
Maggie
(Hebrews 6:15- ". . . and after he patiently endured, he obtained the promise.")

3 comments:

Liz said...

haha! i love hearing descriptive details of your day! sounds like you're having fun out there! miss you!

Brittany Anne said...

lies.

you listen to the fish- in my car.

there.

Magdalene Barbara said...

Whatever Brittany Anne!! when was the last time I was in your car?? hmmmmmm??