Thursday, March 12, 2009

One Flight Down

"The cadence rolls in broken. Plays it over and then goes. One flight down, there's a song on low, and it's been playing there all along. Now you know." -Norah Jones

Norah Jones and I would be really good friends.

I got a tattoo on Tuesday. Yep. I did it. It felt like my cat Gizmo was carving it out with his claw, but eventually...I became numb, and couldn't really feel it anymore. I went to our family tattoo guy (My little sister is the only one without, now) Bruce at Newport Tattoo in Newport Beach. I was freaking out, because I was afraid of how much pain I was going to be in. I had a lot of fun watching him prep for it though, and if i had ANY kind of artistic talent, that's where I would spend it. So, here are some pictures (1 from Jessica, and 2 from Allison)


And the finished product-24 hours later




5 comments:

Nina49a said...

Yay!! looks cool !! and painful. I think maybe I'm next...maybe....I'm usually all talk.

allisonescalante said...

you were busy getting your tattoo... he had ham and pineapple... i dont like ham and pineapple but i like bread and marinara sauce... so yum! he was the one who made me crave laventina's... hence our stroll there...

Magdalene Barbara said...

got it. Im SO glad he influenced you, because that pizza was DANG good, and NINA! I want to go with you if you do!!

Rachel was like.... said...

i love that you have a family tattoo guy. haha.
and once again, your tattoo rocks. :)

*Blah Blah Blah* said...

I love it A LOT!!!!