Sunday, February 8, 2009

I want to blog....

But I can't think of anything to say. I'm praying about a lot of things, so if you'd all keep my unspoken prayers in mind. Also please pray for my niece Cailyn, as she took the death of my big brother the hardest, and has been acting out, and she shuts down a lot, or melts down. I want to be a comfort to her, and I'm doing my best. I try and make her laugh, but that will never replace her dad. Please just keep all 3 of my nieces in prayer as even though it's been over a year- they still have broken hearts.

5 comments:

Corynne Escalante said...

i can't believe that is has been a whole year. i still can't believe that it happened. my best friend just lost her dad suddenly 2 months ago. i'll be praying for you guys when i pray for her... <3

Magdalene Barbara said...

thanks cryn.

Melissa Ashley said...

praying. love ya

Nina49a said...

You should blog more.....you have a very active life with many adventures...you are a thinker and I'm sure your insights would be very intriguing to bloggers everywhere(:

Magdalene Barbara said...

haha thanks nina..you're cute!