Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Every breath I take...

It was one of those days, that started out awful. I got sun poisoning from laying out for too long on Sunday, and spent all Monday night/Tuesday Morning "getting sick". It's one of the worst feelings ever. Not to mention, your body is SO exhausted, that you fall asleep, but then wake up every hour...(as I did...3/4/5/6/7...) Then finally, I slept until 10, but then had to work the rest of the day. Came home, had a run in with a grumpy brother, and then got to (I say got to,because regardless of the circumstances, I'm blessed by my friends) be a shoulder for one of my friends.I found myself praying, more than once today that the Lord, would come quickly! "These days are getting far too long, and too tiring for my liking! I know I asked that You not come back until I was married/kids/etc. But at this point I just want to be with You!" It turned into not so bad, as my friends make me smile, and I am reminded of the blessing that life is. How even just to breathe....Is a blessing....

No comments: