Thursday, May 27, 2010

The David to my Jonathan...

Today was one of those days that reminded me WHY I am friends with Allison. Before I go into bullet point reasons WHY I love Allison, let me tell you about our day. We started out with a trip to 5 points where Al was trying to find shoes for her brothers wedding, in which she's a bridesmaid. Nine West failed, but she tried on some SUPER cute shoes. We decided to go check out the Loehmans and passed by a pet shop where outside there was a parrot, who cried like a toddler or laughed..FREAKY. We get to Loehmans and it's ghetto and they don't have anything. SO off we go to Fashion Island where we would spend the next couple of hours. Got Dustin iced tea, took it to him at work (Toni & Guy) and then went and had iced water with Matt at PF Changs. Yep. "Ha ha we went to PF Changs to hydrate"-Allison. Then we went to various shoe stores looking and looking and they all failed. Finally we went to Nordstroms and found the shoes. Left, met Dustin in the parking lot, talked for 20ish minutes, and I got a hand shake out of it. Left, got allison food, went to a grassy field and talked and just rested and then we left. Headed to Metro to return some ugly shoes and then went to an open house at the school my sister works at. We left and did a little dress shopping (para me) at Target...Thank You Sara Balos!! Then we went back to my house and said our goodbyes. OKAY. NOW what you've all been waiting for...The top 5 reasons WHY I love Allison Elyse Escalante..

(1) She knows me better than ANY other human. I never have to explain myself..She just gets me. She's the only person (other than family) who calls me at 1:30 in the morning, and I don't worry that somethings wrong. I just know that she has something REALLY exciting to tell me...or not....maybe she's just really sigh-y....
(2)She loves Jesus and is ALWAYS encouraging me to stay in the Word and to grow.

(3)One of my very favorite things in life is to laugh, and there is not 5 minutes where we aren't laughing. We don't need words either. We can sit someplace for HOURS and just laugh. That's VERY important to me.
(4)If there is something I want in life, Allison assures me that it's possible for me to achieve it, even if we KNOW it's not possible. If I said I want to be the president of the US, Allison would reccomend that we go to Room & Board to pick out decorations for the oval office.
(5) When we refer to ourselves as Jonathan and David, it's truly because we are kindred hearts. The Lord gave me Allison 20+ years ago, and I KNOW that she will ALWAYS be there for me. I'm her stage hand and she's my turtle. I love her more than she knows, or maybe she does...






8 comments:

allisonescalante said...

absolute worst pictures in the WORLD, but regardless I am flattered! I just cant believe you dont have any attractive pictures of me... Its just plain wrong.

thanks, John

Magdalene Barbara said...

You're David. annnnd I do. BUT these go over a huge span of time, soooo there was a method to my madness.

allisonescalante said...

and Ps. I think you should write a diary for me... hahahah. you would probably do a really good job recounting all of my days.

that'll do pig. that'll do!...

name that movie... go!

allisonescalante said...

awe yes, maddness. I do see madness.. and method.

Magdalene Barbara said...

Babe!

FrederickBovee0722麗玲 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.