Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am now 23.

See the 2? and then the 3?


That's almost a quarter of a century. That's RAD. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to live this long, and be blessed by the people I have been! SO SO Blessed. I can't wait to see, what God is going to do next. The only thing I ever worry about is moving away from my family. I know the Lord will handle my fears when it comes time to be anxious, but it's scary to think about. I don't know what I'll do when I cant wake up, and talk to my mom about life every morning, or sit and watch sport zone with my dad every day (well, mainly basketball season). God will take care of those emotions. AH LIFE! I cannot wait to see whats next!!!




Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things.
Philippians 4:6-8

2 comments:

Melissa Ashley said...

I love you. :)

*Blah Blah Blah* said...

You are one of the most amazing person i know and i have no doubt in my heart mind and soul that what God has for you is going to blow all of us away. You are my maggie and i love you so so so so much.....