Thursday, September 27, 2007

NOT IN CONTROL

And can I just tell you how thrilled I am?? As much as I hate not knowing, whats going to happen tomorrow....I love it times two. The Lord is so extremely faithful. Why do we worry??? There is not a reason on this earth to not trust Him completely. He literally has the whole world in His hands, even if sometimes, you forget that He has your little world in His hands too. Could you ask for a better best friend?? One that has the most amazing life for you planned out? We are the least loyal to Him, but He remains completely loyal. Crazy part?? He knows we are going to turn our backs to Him at times in our lives, but He doesnt care. I am so glad that I am blessed to serve Him, and blessed to have Him be the ruler of my heart and of my life

No comments: