Friday, September 28, 2007

9/28/07


I took my niece (who turned 8)..on a date tonight.This is MY tradition with my nieces, and I love it.I took my (youngest)(caryssa) niece on her 3rd birthday to dinner (in may), and to Shrek 3.I took this niece (kk)-to dinner and then to see The Game Plan....which was actually really really cute. I guess it was my girl/kid in me side...which I happen to adore embracing...and then the oldest Ciara, will be 10....which is so weird.....in November and I plan on taking her to that Mr.Ugoriums Wonder Emporium...for HER birthday....So excited...God has blessed me with Nieces....I love doing girly stuff...and we also did the photobooth 3x's...which was sooo fun...ask me to see them....i love them...i love all of them...The Lord has (again) blessed...and I have a new song...its from a Coke Commercial...I loved it...so i googled it.....and by the looks of it...this band could be my new obsession...(summer's gone-Aberfeldy)

No comments: